DevOps Software Engineer
AvidBeam has an opening for a talented Software Engineer in DevOps. The successful candidate will join a highly motivated team of software engineers and developers responsible for the development and integration of computer vision applications, libraries and building the core big data platform for AvidBeam products.
- Sc. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Ability to build servers, configure virtual machines, apply images, and manage storage.
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate among developers, testers, program management and product sales.
- Familiarity with continuous integrations and DevOps operations
- Hands on experience with Bash/Shell scripting
- Hands on experience with Python scripting
- Hands on experience with C/C++ and Java
- Hands on experience with Version Control (i.e.: Git, github, continuous integration)
- Familiarity with defect database management, bug scrubs and bug tracking
To apply, submit your resume or CV together with the cover letter to email@example.com.
What We Offer
- A Dynamic Growing startup environment with lots of challenges and room to grow
- Hands on experience with a variety of software tools and technologies
- A heterogeneous environment of software, communications, and research engineers
- Corporate like ethics and code of conduct