Big Data Software Developer
AvidBeam is a leading provider of video technologies and solutions. Currently, there are open positions in Big Data Analytics team. Ideal candidate should have previous working experience with Hadoop, Spark, Amazon AWS, or similar cloud platform. As a Big Data Scientist, you will participate in the full development cycle of a Video Big Data analytics solution. Tasks include feature prototype, design, development, integration, and performance optimization of existing features on Hadoop or Spark.
Basic Qualifications (Must Have):
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Good programming skills in Java, Python or C/C++
- Development experience on linux operating system
- Working experience with cloud development
- Strong academic background in data structures & algorithms & OOP.
- Self-learner with strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Strong performance analysis and troubleshooting.
- Fast learner with strong interest in Big Data field.
Advanced Qualifications (Nice to Have):
- Strong academic background in distributed system, cloud computing, big data tools and parallelization techniques
- 2 years of experience in product development
- Experience with NoSQL databases, Elastic search and JSON
- Experience with MapReduce Architecture
- Knowledge of ZooKeeper, Storm, Hadoop or Spark and related tools (Kafka, thrift, etc.)
- Experience with video/imaging tools such as ffmpeg and openCV is a plus.
- Experience on multi-threaded programming, socket programming and JNI programming
- MSc in computer science in related areas is a plus
To apply, submit your resume or CV together with the cover letter to email@example.com.
What We Offer
- A Dynamic Growing startup environment with lots of challenges and room to grow
- Hands on experience with a variety of software tools and technologies
- A heterogeneous environment of software, communications, and research engineers
- Corporate like ethics and code of conduct