Full-Stack Web Developer
AvidBeam has an opening for a Full-stack Engineer position. A successful candidate will join a highly-motivated team of software designers and engineers responsible for the development and integration of computer vision and multimedia applications and libraries. The responsibilities of the candidate would be to visualize the results of such applications, integrating with different services and implementing new features in the back-end.
Basic Qualifications (Must have)
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Experience in building large-scale backend and RESTful APIs
- Familiar with cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, etc..,) and deployment strategies.
- Experience in building complex queries for NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, etc…)
Advanced Qualifications (Nice to have)
- Experience in building real-time dashboard and simple user interface for complex data
- Experience in 3D graphics in the browser using Three.js
- Familiar with video streaming and video handling in web technologies
- Familiar with microservices and serverless backends.
- Experience in Docker and docker-compose
To apply, submit your resume or CV together with the cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include the above job title in your email subject
What We Offer
- A Dynamic Growing startup environment with lots of challenges and room to grow
- Hands on experience with a variety of software tools and technologies
- A heterogeneous environment of software, communications, and research engineer