Backend Web Developer
AvidBeam has an opening for a Backend Engineer position. A successful candidate will join a highly-motivated team of software designers and engineers responsible for the development and integration of computer vision and multimedia applications and libraries. The responsibilities of the candidate would be to visualize the results of such applications, integrating with different services and implementing new features in the backend.
- Experience in maintaining scalable backends and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, etc…) and able to deploy backend to production
- Experience in managing data in NoSQL database and indexing services (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, etc…)
- Familiar with Docker and docker-compose
- Familiar with microservices and serverless architectures
To apply, submit your resume or CV together with the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the above job title in your email subject
What We Offer
- A Dynamic Growing startup environment with lots of challenges and room to grow
- Hands on experience with a variety of software tools and technologies
- A heterogeneous environment of software, communications, and research engineer